BitStarz is one of the few online casinos that support a multi-currency game mode. You can open an account in a currency convenient for you. In addition, the following factors can be attributed to the benefits of BitStarz Casino:
– The casino is licensed and operates under the supervision of Curasao gambling regulator
– There is a huge selection of slots from the top providers: NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, iSoftBet, SoftSwiss, Ezugi, Amatic Industries, Endorphina, GameArt, Booming Games, Habanero, Pragmatic Play, Asia Gaming
– The fastest cached in the industry (Average output processing does not exceed two hours)
– Support for popular payment systems: Visa/ MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Alfa-Click, QiWi, Yandex Money etc.
– Convenient mobile version
– Numerous bonuses and promotions
All new players are given a no deposit bonus in the form of 20 free spins. The bonus is available only once, issued at registration and does not require a bonus code. The wager is 40x. This means that the gain obtained in free spins must be placed 40 times before executing the output.
How to get a no deposit bonus from BitStarz Casino?
1. Go to the website BitStarz Casino
2. Fill out the sign up form, select the account currency (dollars, rubles, Bitcoins) and click “Register”
3. Go to your email-box and click on a link in a letter dated BitStarz to activate your account
4. Now we press on your nickname in the dropped menu, select the “Bonus”
5. Choose a bonus «No deposit Free Spins SoftSwiss» and click “Activate” (In “Games” – indicated slots where free spins can be used)
6. Find a slot game or by searching through sorting by ISP slot (select games from SoftSwiss)
7. Play the bonus spin
What to do if you have a problem with accessing the site?
Clicking on a link to the BitStarz Casino site, some players see a message from the provider about the blocking or just hanging the black screen. This problem is solved very easily – before you go to the BitStars Casino website, install the Browsec plug-in for your browser (it is supported on Yandex browser and Google Chrome, it is installed in one click). For the Opera browser it’s even easier – Turn on the built-in VPN (To turn on the VPN, go to Settings – Security – VPN and tick the Enable VPN box.) Then the blue VPN button appears before the address bar, clicking on which you can turn the service on and off, and Select the access country.)
For access from mobile devices install and run a free application – Opera VPN – Unlimited VPN