PokerDom is among the top ten largest rooms in terms of traffic at their tables, so it almost always has the ability to find the right game.
PokerDom offers them a no deposit bonus of 1,000 rubles($17) to make it easier for new players to get acquainted with poker.
To obtain the bonus you need:
- Create a new account by clicking on the “Register” button on the main page of the site;
- Confirm the e-mail specified during registration by clicking on the link in the letter that came to it;
- Download and install the PokerDom Poker client. Use login and password invented for registration when logging in;
- In the client, go to the cashier, and in it to the section “my profile” or simply “profile”. Fill in it the correct personal data;
- There, in the profile, load the documents in the “verification” tab to verify the data;
- After the verification has been completed (a letter will be sent to the e-mail), you need to request a no deposit bonus on the site of the room, specifying exactly its size – 1,000 rubles($17).
This money can be used to play at the cache tables of the lowest limit – 0.50 / 1 ruble or in tournaments with buy-in 25-50 rubles.