“Poker In The Ears” freerolls at PokerStars
PokerStars will host the “Poker In The Ears” series, which will feature special freerolls. In each freeroll, $500 will be raffled off, and the leaders of the overall standings of the series will be able to win two Platinum Pass.
Freerolls will be held on Mondays at 18:05 GMT from October 1 to November 19. The following prizes will be drawn in them:
- Platinum Pass – will get the overall leader. To become a leader, you need to knock out as many participants as possible during the series.
- Tickets for the PCA online satellite – will receive 40 players, who took second place in the series of tournaments.
- Ticket to the tournament All In Shootout – will go to players who during the series will beat 5 or more players.
- The second Platinum Pass – will get the champion All In Shootout. The tournament will be held on November 25th.
$50 is the reward for each poker poker knocked out, who will also take part in the freerolls.
How to participate in freerolls
To participate in freerolls, players need to:
- Get a ticket – for this you need to know and enter StarCode in the PokerStars client.
- You can find StarCode on PokerStars Twitch channel – the password will be announced in the broadcast 20 minutes before the start of the tournament.
To enter StarCode and get a ticket, the player must select the item “Service” in the PokerStars client. In the menu that opens, click on the “StarCode” tab and enter the code in the field.