After Optimal Payments (Neteller’s parent company) bought Skrill in 2015, the relationship between the two largest payment systems used for online gambling has become larger.
Payment systems unified many rules, simultaneously went to various kinds of innovations and added the possibility of mutual transfers, for which the following fees were established:
- Skrill-Neteller – 1.9%;
- Neteller-Skrill – 3%.
From this month, similar transfers from Scrioll to Neteller will be conducted at all without charging. This option is available for accounts with any VIP status, the maximum transfer amount is $100,000. For unverified accounts, the transfer amount is limited to €135 per day / per month, the total maximum amount is €450.
Also in June, it became possible to replenish accounts of both payment systems using mobile phones, but with a very high commission of 15%.
For Neteller, the following ways of replenishing the wallet are also available:
- with the help of a bank account: 0% replenishment commission for users of all statuses;
- from the VISA bank card: processing fee – 1.9% (for the countries of the Eurozone), 4.95% (for countries outside the SEPA zone);
- bitcoins with a commission of 1%.
- VISA bank card: for ordinary Skrill users – 1.9% of the amount, for VIP Bronze – 1.25%; for VIP Silver and above – for free;
- from a bank account – free of charge;
- bitcoins with a commission of 1%;
- from your Neteller account with a 3% fee.