Deposit €10 Get €20 – first deposit bonus at PokerStars.ES
PokerStars.ES is a European reservation where the main game goes against the French and the Spaniards. Certainly there are players from other European countries, and soon Portuguese and Italian reservations are expected to be added, which will further increase the traffic of players, which by the way is now in TOP-3 among all poker rooms, outrun 888Poker and PartyPoker.
The room conducts excellent promotions and offers good bonuses for the first deposit. At the moment, there is a first deposit bonus, within which, replenishing the account for 10 euros, you get 20 euros extra
Make a deposit of €10 using the bonus code CONSIGUE20 and get €20 completely free. The first €5 you will receive instantly after the deposit, and the remaining €15 will be evenly credited to your account within the next three weeks:
- €5 – immediately after replenishment
- €5 -7 days after replenishment
- €5 – 14 days after replenishment
- €5 – 21 days after replenishment
How to make a deposit at PokerStars.ES
- Enter the cashier in your PokerStars.ES client and select Make a Deposit;
- Choose an option for the deposit (MasterCard, Visa, NetTeller, Entropy and Skrill are currently available);
- Then the client will ask you to indicate your name, surname and date of birth;
- On the next page you will be asked to select a document to confirm the identity and indicate the document number (specify only true information in order to avoid unpleasant sanctions from the room);
- Confirm the deposit;
How to send documents for verification at PokerStars.ES
When you make your first deposit on PokerStars.ES, you will receive a notification from the client about the need to send documents for verification.
If you do not send documents that confirm your identity and address within 30 days, then your account will be deleted. This requirement is related to the norms of Spanish and French gambling legislation. You can send documents both through the client and to a special electronic mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send documents via the client, click “Send Documents Now” button. The page for uploading documents will be opened:
In the first paragraph you can send your state passport or driver’s license. Note: you must select and send the document you specified during the deposit.
In the second paragraph, select and send a document that confirms your address: utility bill, bank statement (with your address), but not older than 90 days.