The identity of the last Arkansas Powerball winner is not available or has not been publicly disclosed.
The identity of the last Arkansas Powerball winner remains unknown as it has not been publicly disclosed. Although the lack of specific details about the winner may leave us curious, it is not uncommon for lottery winners to choose to remain anonymous. Let’s delve into some interesting facts about the Arkansas Powerball and lottery winners in general.
Interesting Facts about the Arkansas Powerball:
- Arkansas joined the multi-state Powerball lottery on October 31, 2009, allowing its residents to participate in one of the largest lottery games in the United States.
- The Arkansas Powerball drawings occur on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9:59 PM Central Time.
- The game requires players to select five numbers from a pool of 1 to 69 for white balls, and one number from a pool of 1 to 26 for the red Powerball.
- In Arkansas, players have the option to play the “Power Play” feature, which can multiply non-jackpot prizes by 2, 3, 4, 5, or 10 times.
- The largest Powerball jackpot ever won in Arkansas was a staggering $177 million, claimed by the Williams Trust in 2012.
“When it comes to luck, you make your own.” – Bruce Springsteen
Table of Past Arkansas Powerball Winners (partial list):
|Date||Prize Amount||Winning City|
|06/13/2020||$25 million||Pine Bluff|
|08/20/2014||$50 million||Little Rock|
|02/17/2010||$25 million||Helena-West Helena|
Lottery winners often face numerous challenges upon winning significant sums of money. While some choose to publicly claim their prizes, others opt for anonymity for various reasons, such as privacy concerns, security, or a desire to avoid unwanted attention. Ultimately, it is the winner’s prerogative to disclose their identity or remain in the shadows.
Please note that the information provided is based on general knowledge and may not reflect the most current updates on Arkansas Powerball winners.
Video answer to your question
A gas station in Wooster, Arkansas has become the center of attention after selling a $2 million winning lottery ticket. The manager of H.M. Food Mart, Marcy Asher, says that the news of the big win has attracted more customers to buy lottery tickets. The store will also receive $20,000 as a portion of the prize, which has come as a pleasant surprise for them. As the town eagerly awaits the historic $1.6 billion drawing, set to take place on Saturday night, everyone is excited for whoever wins in Wooster. Although the $2 million winner wishes to remain anonymous, they have shared plans to invest the money and save for retirement.
I am sure you will be interested in these topics as well
Powerball® costs $2 per play.
You only need to match one number in Powerball to win a prize. However, that number must be the Powerball worth $4.